NKF Peers is a 1-to-1 peer mentoring program, where kidney patients and people considering living donation are connected with a trained peer mentor who has been there themselves. Peer mentors can share their experiences with dialysis, transplant, or living kidney donation with you.
Why Become a Mentor?
- SUPPORT others going through kidney disease or considering living donation
- SHARE your experiences with others
- ADVANCE your mentoring skills through training
Why Become a Mentee?
- CONNECT with others, you are not alone
- ASK questions to people with real experiences
- LEARN about treatment options for kidney disease or the process of living donation
- GAIN resources from trusted sources